These Terms and Conditions apply to the registration & use of Finja Invest Portal under the agreement digitally signed/accepted by each individual.
Section A: General
- In order to get registered to Finja Invest Portal, an individual must ensure the information provided by them is correct and accurate.
- The individual accepts the responsibility of all the transactions done from Finja Invest Portal by Finja.
- The individual undertakes to abide by the Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Combating Terrorist Financing (CFT) Act/Regulations issued by the State Bank of Pakistan and as prescribed in the Law of Pakistan.
- Finja is authorized to block the account/suspend the service if it is found to be involved in any suspicious activity or an activity in violation of the laws of Pakistan.
- The individual authorizes Finja to share confidential data including transactional records if required by any Law Enforcing Agency or upon the order of the competent courts.
- It is the sole responsibility of the individual investor to update their correct contact information through the portal.
Section B: Use of Finja Invest Portal
- The Finja Invest portal is an investment platform allowing individuals to invest in Finja Lending Service Ltd.’s supply chain financing facility with a return of up to 30% (per annum) on the amount that has been invested.
- Finja Lending Services Ltd. (FLSL) is a registered Non-Banking Financial Company, regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
- Finja Lending Service Ltd.’s supply chain financing facility is targeted to provide capital for Karyana Stores (Retailers) across Pakistan. The company manages the credit worthiness of these Karyana stores through its in-house credit scoring algorithms and data sets received from partner distribution companies.
- The individual’s invested amount will be supported by a 20% capital injection by FLSL for each Karyana Store (Retailer).
- All instructions for the use and operation of the Finja Invest Portal and availing the services shall be given by the registered individual. The individual shall be responsible for accuracy, completeness and authenticity of the funds received through this Portal & investment instruction provided to Finja and the same shall be considered to be correct and sufficient to operate the investment account.
- The individual must have sufficient funds available in the respective account to complete requested investment. In case of insufficient funds Finja has the absolute right to decline any authorization relating to the transaction.
- The individual undertakes and agrees not to use or permit to use Finja Invest Portal for any illegal or improper purposes and shall comply with all applicable terms and conditions, laws and regulations governing electronic fund transfer act.
- The individual shall be solely responsible for any illegal funds transfer and money laundering activity carried out through their investment account.
- The individual shall be liable to pay to FINJA for any amount transferred to his/her account in excess of his rightful ownership be it due to system error or due to technical glitch and FINJA will also have the right to mark debit / recover the amount from the investment account of the individual.
- The technology for enabling the transfer of funds and other services could be affected as a result. Accounts/services may be interrupted by natural calamities, force majeure, legal, regulatory restraints, network failure, or any other reason which is beyond the control of Finja.
- This platform is an Investment service offered to individuals and is subject to market risks and economic fluctuations; therefore, the profit & loss element is on the complete onus of the individual investor.
- The profit earned from this investment is subject to all federal taxes including but not limited to With-Holding Tax deduction (as per the income tax regime for tax filers and non-filers) on the profit amount. The individual investor will receive net profit upon maturity of the investment after deduction of all government-levied taxes.
Section C: Safety of Confidential Information
- The security of the credentials/password to access the Finja Invest portal must not be endangered or compromised by choosing a Password that can be easily guessed, such as the six(6) digits of the same numbers such as (111111) or numbers in sequence (such as 123456)
- The individual irrevocably and unconditionally undertakes to ensure that the password and other confidential information are kept confidential and not to let any other person have the access to the portal login details.
- Finja shall not be liable if anyone gets access to an individual’s credentials of a registered investment account. The transactions received through the Finja Invest portal with proper password are deemed authorized & will be considered legitimate.
- The individual shall be solely responsible and FINJA shall not be liable for any loss (direct, indirect and consequential) if access is gained to the customer's account through forgery, wiretapping, theft or divulgence of the portal User ID & Password by anyone.
- Upon agreeing the terms and conditions of the use of Finja Invest Portal, Finja grants the individual a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub licensable access and use of the Finja Invest Software, its features and services.